Freedom Fishing Foundation provides fishing excursions anywhere from one to four days trips within Minnesota and Wisconsin. All military branches are included and may apply. Minor military children must be accompanied by an adult guardian/parent. Veterans are allowed to bring one, possibly two guests depending on the type of fishing with prior approval. We encourage you to apply for yourself or on behalf of a vet that would benefit.
1. Families of Veterans who were Killed In Action or from Suicide.
2. Combat Wounded Purple Heart Recipients and their Children.
3. Disabled Veterans (0% or higher service connected VA rating) and their Children
4. Veteran who was deployed to a combat zone as defined by the DOD or VA and their Children.
5. Veteran (current or past) and their Children.
- Travel to & from fishing location
- Appropriate clothing for any weather conditions
- Cooler or container to transport catch home according to food safety standards